Tuesday 8 February 2011

A New Look for Starplaza!

Heellloooo:)

I don't know if any of you have noticed yet, but when i logged on today to go and check out the Hotbuys waistcoat, I saw this:

I really like this new look! It's a bit annoying for me having the stuff at the side, but it looks really cool:). Well I guess it was at the side before so...










There is an arrow on the left and if you click it it shows the dressing room:

Notice there is an undo/redo button and Stardoll has added a zoom button.. just like the new beauty parlor. Thats handy, sort of :P

Then if you open the right arrow tab thingymajig, the same as before comes up:



However, if you click that small text in the corner that says 'Bigger' it changes to this:
I would click that just because it looks prettier :P and it works for the beauty and decor tabs too! (:

So what do you think about the new look? Too fancy? Too confusing? Or beautiful? Tell me! (; Leave a comment...

Love Erin xoxo