Friday 4 February 2011

New Pretty in Pink Heart Shop

Heyyaaa(:

Whats this? A new shop?
Pretty in pink heart shop?


















I think its for valentines day........... o.O
Well yes that would make sense:)

Do you like the clothes?
I like the gathered bubble dress and the blush moto jacket, thats about it for me really.
They are quite cute but I don't like the look of them on my medoll :P

Also, I got this message today:






















Did you get it too? It says...

Will you be our valentine?
We're sending you all some extra love this time of the year in form of a great offer and even some free gifts...

What could that mean?
If you click on the message/picture then it brings you to the superstar page, to like buy superstardom. Maybe it just means its cheaper? :P What do you think?(:
Oh and.... FREE GIFTS... WHOOO HOOO! (; Teehee...

Love Erin xoxo